The medalists of PyeongChang Winter Olympics 2018
After a few more days, the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics will finish on Feb. 25.
Team Canada has won a total of 27 medals, including 10 gold, eight silver, and nine bronze.
The national record for the Winter Olympic games was broken with Kaetlyn Osmond’s bronze medal in women’s figure skating.
The count of 27 medals is one more than the record set in Vancouver 2010.
The infographic below illustrates Canadian medalists.
The list will be updated periodically as we approach the final day of Pyeongchang Winter Olympics.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Hundreds of students protest OSAP funding changes at Queen’s Park - January 25, 2019
- Diversity reigns in 2018 U.S. midterms - November 7, 2018
- Trump declares national emergency to build border wall - February 15, 2019
- Video of woman throwing chair off Toronto balcony goes viral - February 15, 2019
- One Billion Rising anti-sexual violence campaign comes to Humber North - February 15, 2019