Spin cycle: Humber students raise awareness – and money
By Persis Abraham and Shaunte Sterling
Humber College held its 7th annual United Way Spinathon in the athletic centre.
It happened from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Teams consisting of four to eight rode their cycles in a fun, lively environment.
Although space was limited, prizes filled the room next door to the cycling studio.
Participants had the opportunity to work out with some of the GTA’s top spinning instructors.
Humber News has the story.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Diversity reigns in 2018 U.S. midterms - November 7, 2018
- Democrats take the win in Michigan - November 7, 2018
- Democrats grab House, Republicans hold Senate — stage set for 2020 - November 7, 2018
- Rashida Tlaib: Making history, one knock at a time - November 6, 2018
- Ryerson panel debates cultural appropriation in artistic process - November 25, 2018
- ‘Talisman’ on display at MOCA - November 23, 2018
- Anthropocene exhibit shows how humans have permanently changed Earth - November 23, 2018